Move The UN

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Absurd state of affairs

originalreportoriginalreport
Transcript: Hugo Chavez Interview: Venezuelan President On Rocky Relations with Washington


Sept. 16, 2005:

Chavez: "I have friends throughout the entire world," Chavez told Ted Koppel. "Only with Washington is where the relationship doesn't work." (ABCNEWS.com)

CHAVEZ (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):Really good signals? No. You know where right now my medical team is? In the presidential plane, 200 kilometers from here. The government of the United States, in violation of the laws of the United States and conventions, prevented my doctors from coming to New York. Where is the chief of staff of my military detachment and my chief of security? On the plane. They've been locked into the plane, two days. They can't come out of the plane.


Move The UN - NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home